You may indicate your desire to join our church in any of the following ways:
- By walking to the front of the church to meet
with a pastor during the invitation song at the close of any Sunday morning
- By meeting with a pastor at the welcome center
after the conclusion of any worship service (Sunday Morning Worship, Radius,
Student Worship, etc.).
- By making an appointment to meet with a
pastor. The guest card in the pew rack
has a spot to check if you would like to meet with a pastor. Share your contact information and a pastor
will text or email you to set up an appointment.
- By attending an INTRODUCTIONS class that is
offered four times a year on Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM. This is a four-week class that introduces
Christianity and First Baptist Church.
An opportunity to join the church is provided in week two when
membership is discussed.
In any of these settings, you will be asked to complete a Membership Application Form. There are three options on this form:
- I am joining by baptism. I have received Jesus as my Savior, and I am willing to be baptized by immersion as a sign of my faith.
- I am joining by transfer of membership from another church. I have received Jesus as my Savior, and I have already been baptized by immersion. Our clerk will contact your previous church for transfer of membership when you supply the church name. You do not have to make any contact.
- I am joining by statement of my faith: I have received Jesus as my Savior and I have already been baptized by immersion, but I do not have membership in another church.