We have baptism one Sunday every month at 8:30 AM, 9:45 AM, and 11:00 AM. You can choose the date and time best for you. We have a baptistery in our worship center. It is a large, heated pool behind the video screen. The screen is lowered, and the baptistery is in view of the congregation.
- We meet fifteen minutes before the service to prepare for baptism.
- There are men's and women's changing rooms.
- A man and a woman from our baptism team will be with the pastor to assist you.
- You will need to bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- You will wear a white robe for the baptism.
- You can bring whatever you are comfortable in to wear under the robe.
- Baptism is a time of joyous celebration. Your friends and family will be asked to stand in your honor before you are baptized. You are encouraged to invite people to witness this wonderful event.