GET CONNECTED TO REALM | Ways to get connected to Realm…
- If you are enrolled in a Connection Group you should have gotten an email invitation from FBC. Check your email and follow the links provided.
- Email email@example.com to request an invitation (for the first time or again).
- You can also use a PC to connect to Realm go to
onrealm.org and login if you have an account.
Each person with a REALM account will need to have a unique email address. So, if you and your spouse/family share the same email then some may need to create an email address to associate with your account.
A simple option is to create a free email address using Yahoo or Gmail then email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know to associate that email with your account.
CREATE YOUR SERVING PROFILE
Navigate to the Serving Profile..
- iPhone REALM Connect App – select “More” at the bottom right of the screen
- Android Connect App or PC web browser – select the drop-down menu with the three lines in the upper left of the screen
- Select “Serving”
- There will be 3 tabs across the top of the Serving page – select the middle tab for Serving Profile
- Check the Skills and Interests that apply to you
- Skills are different skills that relate to volunteer opportunities in the church
- Interests are the different ministry areas of the church
See the Volunteer Opportunities tab on the top right. You can view the opportunities that be a good fit for you.