Nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe. All Preschool – 3rd Graders will be checked in and out through KidCheck on Sundays and Wednesdays. If you are a guest, you can create a KidCheck account by clicking the above link. You can also download the app to complete Express Check-In when you arrive at church. You can check in in person or on the app!
Key benefits of KidCheck
● Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
● Upload photos of children and guardians for added security (recommended, not required)
● Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
● No one sees your or your child’s information until you check-in
● KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
● KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers or credit cards
● KidCheck never sells the information you provide
● Speedy check-in (input your 10-digit phone number or use a KidCheck key tag which will be issued on first check in)
● KidCheck is web based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
● Text message notifications are available when your child is checked in/out, or in case of an emergency
Create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to July 22 helps us have a smooth transition and helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way. Once you’ve created your account, you will use your 10-digit phone number or scan a KidCheck key tag to check-in each week.