Nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe. We will go live with KidCheck July 22. It is important to create your free account prior to this date, otherwise you will have to create it when you arrive at church. All Preschool – 3rd Graders will be checked in and out through KidCheck on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Key benefits of KidCheck
● Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
● Upload photos of children and guardians for added security (recommended, not required)
● Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
● No one sees your or your child’s information until you check-in
● KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
● KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers or credit cards
● KidCheck never sells the information you provide
● Speedy check-in (input your 10-digit phone number or use a KidCheck key tag which will be issued on first check in)
● KidCheck is web based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
● Text message notifications are available when your child is checked in/out, or in case of an emergency
Create your account from the comfort of home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to July 22 helps us have a smooth transition and helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way. Once you’ve created your account, you will use your 10-digit phone number or scan a KidCheck key tag to check-in each week.