“We believe the arts are God-given for the purpose of Worship, for expression, and for enrichment of lives. We further believe that all talents are gifts from God. We believe in the stewardship and development of all God-given abilities. We believe that every teacher and student who shares his or her talents in our school will find a safe environment and a place that reflects our faith.”
Private Instruction: (all ages)
Piano (6 yrs and up), Brass (trumpet, trombone, tuba, french horn),
Voice, Drums, Percussion,
Organ (piano experience needed), Strings (violin, viola, cello),
Woodwinds (flute, clarinet, saxophone), Guitar (electric, acoustic, bass) (10 yrs and up),
Musical Theater, Ukulele, Accordion
Piano Organ *Preschool MusicTime
Susan Green Martha Hodges Kathy Damewood
Martha Hodges Drumset/Percussion Accordion
Cynthia Gray Luke Simpson Laurie Nation
Voice Brass Music Theory
Martha Hodges Stacy Chandler Susan Green, Cynthia Gray
Cynthia Gray Acoustic Guitar Ukulele/Beginner Guitar
Kathy Damewood Andy Brown Laurie Nation
Musical Theater Electric Guitar Strings (violin, cello, viola)
Kathy Damewood Andy Brown Cynthia Gray
Woodwinds Bass Guitar
Stacy Chandler Andy Brown
2021 - 2022 Tuition (Fall and Spring Semesters):
- A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee must accompany your registration form. You will not be scheduled with a teacher until the form and the fee are submitted.
- Tuition for one half-hour Private Lesson/week: $400.00/semester. Fall Semester includes 17 lessons. Spring Semester includes 18 lessons. Tuition may be paid in 5 monthly payments of $80.00 each month of the semester, OR 4 payments of $100.00, payable the first 4 months of the semester.
- Tuition for Preschool Music: $200.00/session.
- Tuition is due on the first lesson of the month. Payments may be placed in the box located in the Director’s office (across from the Choir Room).
- If you are paying in cash, and need a receipt, please do so in person so that a receipt can be issued to you.
- Teachers are committed to being present and on time for the weekly lesson. Refunds cannot be given. If a student misses a lesson because of illness or emergency, a make-up lesson can be requested and worked out with the teacher, as the teacher’s schedule permits. Makeups can be requested for illness or emergency only. If a student misses a lesson and no prior notice is given, the lesson will not be made up.
- Learning an instrument or voice is a skill that requires patience and time. We recommend a minimum of a one-semester commitment to lessons. Students experience growth and progress when they experience regular practice at home.
Lessons and Classes are open to children and adults.
Fall Semester runs August - December.
Spring Semester runs January - May.
Summer classes are available June 1 - July 31.
Download our Registration Forms here:
Read our policies and see our calendar: