“We believe the arts are God-given for the purpose of Worship, for expression, and for enrichment of lives. We further believe that all talents are gifts from God. We believe in the stewardship and development of all God-given abilities. We believe that every teacher and student who shares his or her talents in our school will find a safe environment and a place that reflects our faith.”
Private Instruction: (all ages)
Piano (6 yrs and up), Brass (trumpet, trombone, french horn),
Voice, Drums, Percussion,
Organ (piano experience needed), Strings (violin, viola, cello),
Woodwinds (flute, clarinet, saxophone), Guitar (electric, acoustic, bass) (10 yrs and up),
Musical Theater, Ukulele, Accordion
Classes: (all ages)
Worship Guitar - Drama - Music Theory - Art - Ukulele - Clogging - *Voice Class (new for 2019)
Preschool Music Classes - NEW for 2019!
Piano Organ Clogging Preschool Music
Susan Green Martha Hodges Kathy Bogle Kathy Damewood
Martha Hodges Art Drumset/Percussion
Cynthia Gray Luke Simpson
Voice Brass Music Theory
Martha Hodges Stacy Chandler Susan Green
Cynthia Gray Acoustic Guitar Ukulele/Beginner Guitar
Lindy Gregg Andy Brown Laurie Nation
Musical Theater Electric Guitar Strings (violin, cello, viola)
Lindy Gregg Andy Brown Olivia Henley
Woodwinds Bass Guitar Cynthia Gray
Stacy Chandler Andy Brown
- A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee must accompany your registration form. You will not be scheduled with a teacher until the form and the fee are submitted.
- Tuition for one half-hour Private Lesson/week: $400.00/semester. Tuition may be paid in 5 monthly payments of $80.00 per month.
- Tuition for a one-hour weekly class (3 or more students): $200.00/semester. Tuition may be paid in 5 monthly payments of $40.00 per month.
- Tuition is due on the first lesson of the month. Payments may be placed in the box located in the Director’s office (across from the Choir Room).
- If you are paying in cash, please do so in person so that a receipt can be issued to you.
- Refunds cannot be given. If a student misses a lesson, a make-up lesson can be requested and worked out with the teacher, as the teacher’s schedule permits. If a student misses a lesson and no prior notice is given, the lesson will not be made up.
- Learning an instrument, art, or drama is a skill that requires patience and time. We recommend a minimum of a one-semester commitment to lessons. Students experience growth and progress when they experience regular practice at home.
Lessons and Classes are open to children and adults.
Fall Semester runs August - December.
Spring Semester runs January - May.
Summer classes are available June 1 - July 31.
Download our Registration Form here: 2019-2020_Registration.pdf
Preschool Music: more info here: Preschool_Music_Time_Classes.pdf
Download Preschool Music Registration here: preschool_registration_3_.docx