“We believe the arts are God-given for the purpose of Worship, for expression, and for enrichment of lives. We further believe that all talents are gifts from God. We believe in the stewardship and development of all God-given abilities. We believe that every teacher and student who shares his or her talents in our school will find a safe environment and a place that reflects our faith.”
Private Instruction: (all ages)
Piano (6 yrs and up), Brass (trumpet, trombone, tuba, french horn),
Voice, Drums, Percussion,
Organ (piano experience needed), Strings (violin, viola, cello),
Woodwinds (flute, clarinet, saxophone), Guitar (electric, acoustic, bass) (10 yrs and up),
Musical Theater, Ukulele, Accordion
Classes: (all ages) (Minimum of 4 to make a class)
Worship Guitar - Drama - Music Theory - Art - Ukulele - Clogging - Voice Class
Piano Organ Clogging Preschool Music
Susan Green Martha Hodges Kathy Bogle Kathy Damewood
Martha Hodges Art Drumset/Percussion Accordion
Cynthia Gray Luke Simpson Laurie Nation
Voice Brass Music Theory
Martha Hodges Stacy Chandler Susan Green, Cynthia Gray
Cynthia Gray Acoustic Guitar Ukulele/Beginner Guitar
Kathy Damewood Andy Brown Laurie Nation
Musical Theater Electric Guitar Strings (violin, cello, viola)
Kathy Damewood Andy Brown Olivia Henley
Cynthia Gray Cynthia Gray
Woodwinds Bass Guitar
Stacy Chandler Andy Brown
- A $25.00 non-refundable registration fee must accompany your registration form. You will not be scheduled with a teacher until the form and the fee are submitted.
- Tuition for one half-hour Private Lesson/week: $400.00/semester. Tuition may be paid in 5 monthly payments of $80.00 each month of the semester, OR 4 payments of $100.00, payable the first 4 months of the semester.
- Tuition for a one-hour weekly class (4 or more students): $200.00/semester. Tuition may be paid in 5 monthly payments of $40.00 each month of the semester.
- Tuition is due on the first lesson of the month. Payments may be placed in the box located in the Director’s office (across from the Choir Room).
- If you are paying in cash, and need a receipt, please do so in person so that a receipt can be issued to you.
- Refunds cannot be given. If a student misses a lesson because of illness or emergency, a make-up lesson can be requested and worked out with the teacher, as the teacher’s schedule permits. Makeups can be requested for illness or emergency only. If a student misses a lesson and no prior notice is given, the lesson will not be made up.
- Learning an instrument, art, or drama is a skill that requires patience and time. We recommend a minimum of a one-semester commitment to lessons. Students experience growth and progress when they experience regular practice at home.
Lessons and Classes are open to children and adults.
Fall Semester runs August - December.
Spring Semester runs January - May.
Summer classes are available June 1 - July 31.
Download our Registration Form here: 2019-2020_Registration.pdf
Read our policies and see our calendar: policies_parents.pdf
Preschool Music: more info here: Preschool_Music_Time_Classes.pdf
Download Preschool Music Registration here: preschool_registration_3_.docx